Annual & Seasonal Events
- Whale Watching - January thru March; June thru mid November. Harris Beach State Park
- Winter Art & Chocolate Festival - February - Chocolate & Art! Dates and location to be announced.
- Azalea Festival - Memorial Day weekend. Parade, Street Fair, Community Church Service, free concerts, food, car show. On Facebook at: Azalea Festival, Brookings, Oregon
- Second Saturday Artwalk - May thru October. Various locations around town
- American Music Festival - June thru early September. Free Sunday summer concerts in Azalea Park. On Facebook at: American Music Festival, Brookings, Oregon
- Art at the Port - 1st weekend in August. Art, kid activities, vendors, music & food at Port of Brookings-Harbor.
- Pirates of the Pacific Festival - 2nd weekend in August. Pirates, music, and vendors abound at the Port.
- Natures Coastal Holiday - Day after Thanksgiving thru December 26. Spectacular holiday festival of lights in Azalea Park. On Facebook at: Natures Coastal Holiday, Brookings, Oregon
Local Parks, Facilities & Activities
- Azalea Park - Disc golf course, ball fields, band shell, gazebo, horseshoe pits, playground, lawn areas, picnic tables.
- Bud Cross Park - Swimming pool, ball fields, tennis courts, skateboard park, basketball courts.
- Capella by the Sea - Open to the public May - Nov depending on docent availability. Available for rent.
- Chetco Point Park - Beach access/overlook, 360º views, tide pools, picnic tables, lawn area
- Chetco Point Dog Park - fenced dog park, bench seating
- Mill Beach - Beach access, accessible paved parking & restrooms.
- Chetco River - Fishing, kayaking, drift boating, swimming, hiking.
- Fujita Sword Display - at Chetco Public Library
- Harris Beach State Park - Beach access, overnight camping, electric hookups, day use area.
- Loeb State Park - River access, overnight camping, fishing, hiking, kayaking.
- Port of Brookings-Harbor - Marina, boat basin, restaurants, shopping, RV park, motels, beach access.
- Salmon Run Golf Course - 18-hole golf course.
- Samuel H. Boardman State Scenic Corridor- beaches, hiking, scenic viewpoints.
- Sporthaven Beach - RV Parking, beach access, fishing, marina
- Stout Park - Dog park, bench seating